Oct 24, 2014

5 Questions For: Benjamin Klebba, Phloem Studio


Name:        Benjamin Klebba        
Title:          Owner/designer/woodworker
Company:   Phloem Studio


Which of your designs or projects are you most excited about right now and why?

The Regina Lounge, cuz the weather here is getting mighty overcast and it’s the perfect time to wrap yourself in a blanket, tuck that foot under your thigh, curl up with a glass of wine, put some jazz on the stereo and read your favorite book in your coziest chair.

Tell us three words that embody your design philosophy.

Simple. Modern. Home.

What's your favorite place in the Pacific Northwest and why?

The Columbia River Gorge—you get the trees, epic cliffs, the water and mountains, and it leads to so many other places.

Who or what are you inspired by right now?

Mostly my people. My people rock so hard. My family, my friends, my girl. All these people are more inspiring than anything on the internet could ever hope to be.

What do you think of the color gray?

It reminds me of winter and rain and home.

Image Courtesy of Benjamin Klebba

No comments:

Post a Comment